Unbound (All Good Things #1) Available on Amazon/Smashwords/Unknown (All Good Things #2) coming soon.

Friday 25 October 2013

10 Random Thoughts: TVD edition

This is totally self-indulgent so please forgive me. Instead of a full TVD recap, I've decided to begin a 10 Random Thoughts feature that sums up my reactions to the latest The Vampire Diaries (TVD) episode. If you're not TVD fan, feel free to just move along. Nothing to see here.

The Vampire Diaries Episode 5.04

1. Awesome car crash scene with Stefan and Damon. I like amnesia Stefan. He's way cooler.
2. Damon is bugging me in this episode.
3. I love that Mystic Falls has all of these made up traditions that involve alcohol.
4. Um, Elena? You have a boyfriend. What the hell are you doing?
5. Seriously, I like Stefan more than ever right now (but don't worry, not with Elena).
6. Sometimes I really, really like Caroline. And I totally buy her and Stefan as best friends.
7. Am I the only one who really doesn't care that Bonnie is dead?
8. Elena really does a good ugly cry.
9. Why does Tyler look like he's been starving for weeks? Has he been struck mute?
10. Another evil professor? Must be Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment